Starting from February 7, 2022, international flights to Morocco will be allowed to start. Travelers, under certain conditions, will have access to Moroccan territory.
Conditions to enter territory are the following :
- Two vaccinations of which the second is not taken longer than 4 months ago.
- If the second is taken longer than 4 months ago, you will need a third vaccination.
- A negative PCR test at least 48 hours before the date of entry to Moroccan territory.
- A self test upon arrival at the airport in Morocco.
- Before boarding, passengers must present a health form.
- Random PCR tests will also be conducted for several groups of travelers and results will be communicated at a later date.
While there are so many reasons to visit Morocco, we advise you to follow guidelines of health in the country to have an amazing experience till the end of your holidays.
If you have any additional question, please don’t hesitate to contact me, more than happy to help.