Moroccan regulations on entry into Morocco provide that any foreigner wishing to go to Morocco must be in possession of a passport or any other valid document, recognized by the Moroccan State as a travel document (Law no. ° 02-03 of November 11, 2003, relating to the entry and stay of foreigners in Morocco).
– For foreign nationals whose countries are subject to the visa formality, their travel documents must be accompanied by visas issued by the Moroccan administration.
– The stay in Morocco for tourist reasons is limited to three months for foreigners who are exempt from the visa and to the duration of the validity of the visa for those who are subject to it.
– In the event that the foreigner wishes to extend his stay on Moroccan territory beyond the period of validity of his visa or the three-month period, if he is not subject to this obligation, he is required request authorization from the competent Moroccan authority (Directorate General of National Security) in order to avoid being in an irregular situation.
– For the foreigner who wishes to exercise a paid professional activity, he can, in this case, apply for a registration card.
- Entry conditions to Morocco for foreign nationals whose countries are exempt from the Visa formality
For foreign nationals arriving or disembarking in Morocco as part of an organized trip:
* a valid passport, covering at least the duration of the stay in Morocco, is required.
NB: For foreigners entering Morocco with their pets, they must bring their health certificates dated less than six days and anti-rabies certificates less than six months old.
For foreign nationals arriving or disembarking in Morocco as an individual, couple or group:
They must be provided with passports or any other valid document, recognized by the Moroccan State as a travel document.
Condition of entry into Morocco for foreign nationals whose countries are subject to the visa formality: In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Law, the travel documents of foreign nationals whose countries are subject to the visa formality, must be accompanied by the visas required for access to Morocco, issued by the Moroccan authorities. Visas are issued to foreigners subject to this formality, after payment of the required fees, on presentation of the following documents:
|Nature of the service||Adult|
|– Visa application||– Information sheet for visa application duly completed
– Identity card and residence card
– Valid passport
– 3 identity photos
Applications for tourist or other visas for persons holding ordinary passports must be submitted to the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Morocco under their cisconscription, those for persons holding “ diplomatic or service ” passports not benefiting from the regime. visa waiver, can be filed with the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Important links